As you seek out health information and participate in healthcare decisions for you and your family, you will want to know what services and educational opportunities are available to help meet your healthcare needs.
RWJ is here to help you live healthier.
- Class Registration: Let us know which healthcare topics are of interest to you and we'll enroll you in an appropriate class. It's that easy! Call 609.584.5900.
- Health Screenings: Do you know your numbers? Are you at risk for a condition? Attend one of our free screenings:
- blood pressure
- oral cancer
- orthopedic joint pain
- prostate cancer
- stroke risk assessment
- Wellness Services: It takes more than inpatient clinical services to keep you and your family healthy and safe. We're serious about our responsibility to offer the support you need—for every stage of life.
- Fitness programs offered through the RWJ Fitness and Wellness Center.
- Nutrition counseling and classes
- Diabetes counseling and education
- Chronic disease education
- Child development provided by the nationally-accredited Lakeview Child Centers
- HealthCheck magazine offers information about prevention and treatment of health conditions in addition to community calendars.
Need to find a physician or learn about a healthcare service within the Robert Wood Johnson Health System?
Call 888.MD.RWJUH for a referral from a counselor.