Why Choose CINJ Hamilton?
The center is located on the RWJ Hamilton campus at 2575 Klockner Road, Hamilton, NJ 08690.
Patients consistently rate CINJ Hamilton’s performance among the very top of medical institutions in the nation, according to Press Ganey, a national third-party organization focused on healthcare performance improvement.
CINJ Hamilton has been recognized by Press Ganey for efforts to improve and sustain the quality of patient care while providing a welcoming and safe environment for patients and staff. Our cancer center is the only oncology medical group in the nation to receive Press Ganey’s prestigious Summit Award, its highest honor for sustained patient satisfaction in the nation.
CINJ Hamilton offers the local community nationally-recognized cancer care without a long commute. In addition to high-quality care, our medical practice offers convenient parking, transportation coordination and prompt appointment scheduling.
Designed to promote healing, each patient infusion station looks to the outdoors, featuring calming floor-to-ceiling views of plants, birds and sculpture in the landscaped Grounds For Healing®. Visual therapy assists our patients undergoing radiation treatment, transforming our radiation suite into a more relaxing area for clinical treatment.
RWJ Hamilton is an affiliate hospital of The Cancer Institute of New Jersey, the state’s first and only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center. Its physician-scientists engage in translational research, transforming their laboratory discoveries into clinical practice, quite literally bringing research to life. The Cancer Institute of New Jersey is a center of excellence of The University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
The mission of the CINJ Network is to offer New Jersey's residents better access to cancer-related information and treatment close to where they live. Our team of dedicated network physicians provides individualized care utilizing their extraordinary knowledge and expertise to treat cancer right in their own communities.
Through our relationship with CINJ, we are working to:
- Understand the factors that influence cancer outcomes in our patient populations
- Improve the quality of cancer care received within our network
- Improve the quality of life of our patients and their loved ones
- Overcome cancer health disparities due to race, geography, educational or socioeconomic status
- Contribute to the development of new treatments and hasten their availability to patients within our communities
As one of only 40 NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the nation, CINJ is held to the nation’s toughest standards. Patients receiving care at CINJ or CINJ Hamilton have options only available at NCI-designated cancer center institutions, providing:
- Timely cancer screening and treatment at an institution that must uphold the highest standards of the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer criteria for Cancer Programs. This requires a detailed on-site review every three years to maintain accreditation.
- Access to the latest cancer prevention, early detection and treatment options through the CINJ Oncology Group clinical research program.
- Cancer care directed at healthy survivorship. Together, CINJ and CINJ Hamilton are working on a variety of topics facing survivors, ranging from diet to sexuality. We are also studying ways of treating cancer with the least side effects so that all cancer survivors are healthy and have a good quality of life.